ABIL offers services to facilitate implementation of the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) throughout the state, including ADA training, technical assistance and materials to businesses and persons with disabilities on the requirements and options of the ADA.
We offer advocacy services with the intent of facilitating cooperative compliance. ABIL provides ADA counseling on larger projects such as facility surveys and job accommodations.
- ADA.GOV – official page of the U.S. Department of Justice on the Americans with Disabilities Act
- ADA Regulations and Technical Assistance Materials
– from the U.S. Department of Justice
- Facts About the Americans with Disabilities Act – from the U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission
- Job Accommodations Network
Vice President of Community Integration